PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.” We also collect information when you visit our register pages and email signup forms.
TEXT/SMS MESSAGE CONSENT AND OPT-OUT
If you choose, you can provide your mobile phone number to receive text message alerts from our sites to receive product and/or event information, tips or promotions. You agree that by providing your mobile phone number you expressly consent to receive auto mated marketing text messages from us to the mobile phone number provided. Consent is not required to purchase goods or services. Message and data rates will apply and you should check the rates of your mobile carrier. You can opt out from further text marketing communications by texting STOP to the SMS number used by our marketing company to contact you. We may share your mobile phone number with service providers with whom we contract to assist us with the above activities, but we will not share your mobile phone number with third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent. Text Messages are distributed via third party mobile network providers and, therefore, we cannot control certain factors relating to message delivery. Depending on the recipient's mobile carrier, it may not be possible to transmit the text message to the recipient successfully; nor is content available on all carriers. We do not claim or guarantee availability or performance of this service, including liability for transmission delays or message failures.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use MailChimp to power our marketing email system--you can read more about how Mailchimp uses your Personal Information here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Law requires website and online service operators to disclose whether third parties may collect personal information about their users’ online activities over time and across different sites when the users use the operator’s website or service. Third parties that have content or services on our Sites such as a social feature, analytics service, or an advertising network partner, may obtain information about your browsing or usage habits but this information does not include personal information. We do not knowingly permit such third parties to collect any Personal Information from our Sites unless you directly provide it to us and we provide it to them with your consent. If you are a minor under 18 and have a reviews or content on a Ryan Design International , you may ask us to remove reviews or other content that you posted on the site by writing to us and providing as much detail as possible (i.e. date and caption) as to the post(s) you want removed. We will begin to process your request within 30 days. Please note that processing your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of content that you posted.
Our sites is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age. If we determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain his/her Personal Information without the parent/guardian's consent. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under age 13, please contact us through email.
Minors between 13 years of age and the age of majority in their state must ask their parent or guardian for permission to use any Ryan Design International properties. For Ryan Design International brands offering e-commerce, you may only make purchases if you are 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence.
Phase 3 of Sophie’s Landingis an intimate enclave of just 21 Bungalow Townhomes. This is the phase that’s closest to the water, making it our most popular phase yet.
Steps away is the City of Orillia’s huge 65-acre Tudhope Park greenbelt with miles of waterfront paved trails and several beaches. You can hike or bike to Orillia’s downtown core via the lakeside trail without ever using a road. Surrounded by the beauty of nature, you’re just minutes from the Gordon Lightfoot Trail system, Casino Rama, Horseshoe Valley Ski Resort, Hawk Ridge Golf & Country Club and more. Live close to heritage Downtown Orillia where you’ll find great shopping, fine art, festivals, live music, theater, bistros, boutiques and more.
Surrounded by towering, majestic pines and overlooking the sparkling waters of Lake Simcoe and Lake Couchiching, Sophie’s Landing is much more than a country club and private gated community - It's a Lifestyle and Experience beyond the Ordinary...
A highly successful community that’s now into its triumphant 3rd Phase, Sophie’s Landing offers a fabulous lifestyle and unique amenities that enrich your life in ways other active adult lifestyle communities simply can’t match. There are so many ways to enjoy each day! Here, you have a private marina overlooking the blue waters, perfect for canoeing and kayaking. Exercise, socialize and maximize your wellness and satisfy your appetite for interesting activities. With fitness rooms, gathering spaces, hobby areas and more, our Clubhouse is the heart of the community.
After a lifetime spent on working and raising a family, it’s now time to raise a toast to yourself and your future. Time to do all the things that you’d always meant to do. Sophie’s Landing offers you the perfect setting for your perfect dream home. Whether it is your main residence or a vacation home, we present you with a storybook setting of spectacular natural beauty, spacious custom homes and a lifestyle that’s geared to your aspirations – whether you want to be active and engaged, or just want to relax and watch breathtaking sunsets.
The following are included in the Purchase Price:
N.B. Subject to paragraph 4 of Schedule “A” of the Agreement of Purchase and Sale, of which this Schedule “C” forms part of, the Vendor shall have the right to substitute other products and materials for those listed in this Schedule or provided for in the plans and specifications provided that the substituted products and materials are of a quality equal to, or better than, the products and materials so listed or so provided. The determination of whether or not a substitute material is of equal of better quality shall be made by the Vendor whose determination shall be final and binding. Colour, texture, appearance, etc. of features and finishes installed in the Potl may vary from Vendor’s samples as a result of normal manufacturing and installation processes. E & O.E.
* Ceiling Heights in some areas may be lower due to heating/ventilation supply ductwork.
1. Marble and wood are subject to natural variations in colour and grain. Ceramic tile and broadloom are subject to pattern, shade and colour variations. Floors and specific finishes will depend on Vendors package as selected. All specifications, dimensions and materials are subject to change without notice.
2. If the Dwelling is at a stage of construction which will enable the Vendor to permit the Purchaser to make colour and material choices from the Vendor’s standard selections, then the Purchaser shall have until the Vendor’s date designated by the Vendor (of which the Purchaser shall be given at least seven (7) days prior to notice) to properly complete the Vendor’s colour and material selection form. If the Purchaser fails to do so within such time period, the Vendor may irrevocably exercise all of the Purchaser’s rights to colour and material selections hereunder and such selections shall be binding upon the Purchaser. No changes whatsoever shall be permitted in colours or materials so selected by the Vendor, except that the Vendor shall have the right to substitute other materials and items for those provided in this Schedule provided that such materials and items are of equal quality to or better than the materials and items set out herein.
3. The Purchaser acknowledges that there shall be no reduction in the price or credit for any standard feature listed herein which is omitted at the Purchaser’s request.
4. References to model types or model numbers refer to current manufacturer’s models. If these types or models shall change, the Vendor shall provide an equivalent model.
5. All dimensions, if any, are approximate.
6. All specifications and materials are subject to change without notice.
7. Pursuant to this Agreement or this Schedule or pursuant to a supplementary agreement or purchase order the Purchase may have requested the Vendor to construct an additional feature within the Dwelling which is in the nature of an optional extra (such as, by way of example only, a fireplace); if, as a result of building, construction or site conditions within the Dwelling or the Building, the Vendor is not able to construct such extra, then the Vendor may, by written notice to the Purchaser, terminate the Vendor’s obligation to construct the extra. In such event, the Vendor shall refund to the Purchaser the monies, if any, paid by the Purchaser to the Vendor in respect of such extra, without interest and in all other respects this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
8. Floor and specific features will depend on the Vendor’s package as selected.
Based in Toronto, Signature Carleton has been building quality hotels, resorts, lifestyle communities and custom homes for over 30 years.
Sophie’s Landing is the culmination of years of experience, expertise and first-hand knowledge in crafting designer resort living. With our thumb forever on the pulse of new and emerging design trends, we ensure that Sophie’s Landing is our most exquisite creation yet.
Our work spans across Canada and the US, from The Cabins at Sun Peaks Resort, an award-winning lifestyle community in British Columbia, to the Ocean Point Condo-Hotel & Beachfront Spa in Miami Beach. We have also developed three other resort hotels in Florida, all branded by Hilton, as well as overseeing the historic restoration of the famous Winecoff Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia.
Here in Ontario, we have developed 15 hotels of various sizes, branded by Radisson, Holiday Inn, Days Inn, Best Western and others. We have also custom designed and built dozens of multimillion dollar custom homes in the GTA.
One thing is common among all these projects – and that is Signature Carleton's distinctive style and unwavering commitment to quality in all its forms.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, as evidenced by these photos of the Sophie’s Landing community and its homes. Yet it is even better to see this well-established community in person. So make plans to make the drive to Orillia, to discover the kind of truly exceptional lifestyle that is waiting for you here.
Luisa – Sales Representative